March 6, 2013

Entertaining Jack

One of Jacks favorite activities is to go the fire station and see the fire trucks or the “we-lows as he calls them. The name “we-low” comes from the sound that the siren makes. He gets kind of excited when he sees them on TV as well, so the other day I decided to pull up some videos on YouTube of fire trucks. I didn’t really think he would sit and watch it for long but the video I pulled up was nine minutes long and he sat there and watched the whole thing.


This has started quite the craze at our house. Jack often comes to me and says, “Daddy, puter, we-low”, or roughly translated he wants to watch fire trucks on my computer. So I pull out the computer and put a video like this one on. I have to say as a firefighter I’m pretty excited about this interest in fire trucks and I am going to do everything I can to keep it going.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Jack sure is a cutie. I got Migel some shoes from Wal mart that have fire trucks on the sides. :)

Sarah said...

Yay for firetrucks!